1. BU IBLAN offers items for sale through its on line gallery.
2. BU IBLAN deals with private customers and Interior Designers.
3. BU IBLAN´s Moroccan rugs and textiles are original pieces made for family use in the mountains and all them have different grades of wear, which gives them an unique patina and beauty. BU IBLAN will inform to its clients about the exact condition of the pieces prior close any sale.
4. All items will be sent to the buyer hand washed, revised and repaired if they need this service. All the pieces will be kept with the greatest care and will be offered in the best possible condition.
5. All sales/purchase orders must be confirmed in writing via email to gallery*buiblan.com
1. BU IBLAN offers a guarantee of return for the items included in its on line Catalog. It means a refund of the total cost of the purchase, minus the costs derived from shipping and insurance, that will be responsibility of the buyer, this includes the shipping and insurance costs to the buyer’s address and the shipping and insurance costs of the return.
2. To apply this guarantee the goods returned must be in their original condition, without any use, the pieces will be perfectly packed and the buyer must inform to BU IBLAN before returning them.
3. This guarantee will cover the buyer’s rights of return for 5 days, counting since the day of delivery in her/his address.
4. Some very rare and early rugs and textiles from BU IBLAN catalog are real Collector items. Understanding that the potential buyers of these very rare pieces are experts collectors, and that they have enough experience about dealing with this category of pieces, BU IBLAN will send by e-mail accurate reports, including complete descriptions about the exact condition of the related items, together with professional high resolution pictures about every detail concerning to the real condition of the pieces and showing a precise information about technical issues from each piece and in those very exceptional rugs and textiles, BU IBLAN will not accept any return, the sale of those pieces will be final.
5. However, please, all potential buyers are encourage to request all the information they might need about the item they are planning to buy from BU IBLAN in order to be sure about their purchase.
1. BU IBLAN ships its pieces by a courier service with international tracking number. The shipment can be traced in real time in every moment. For the majority of overseas address, the shipments will arrive within 4-10 working days to the client´s address.
2. Once BU IBLAN knows the shipping destination address an e-mail with the shipping and insurance costs will be sent to the buyer.
3. All customs tax derived from overseas shipments will be responsibility of the buyer.
4. If there were some shipment lost or shipment damages, BU IBLAN would ask for the insurance rights directly to the courier and the customer will not have any responsibility about this failed service.
1. All purchases will be paid in advance. The client will pay the full purchase price plus shipping and insurance costs.
2. Only payments by Bank Wire Transfer will be accepted.
3. The pieces selected by the client will be shipped just after BU IBLAN has received the total payment in its bank account.
Anyone buying rugs or textiles from BU IBLAN will be implicitly accepting all these terms and conditions.